This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, has been hand-stamped with a quote by American author, educator, and clergyman, Henry Van Dyke.
- Inscription: Time is too slow for those who wait, to swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love time is eternity.
- Reverse Inscription: Henry Van Dyke
Pendant length measures: 1 3/8" x 3/4"
- Materials - brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
Chain: 20" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.