This hand-sculpted, fine pewter pendant necklace was inspired by the words of scripture from 1 Corinthians 13:7. The double sided pendant features a tiny raised heart on one side and the word "love" inscribed on the reverse. The design is accented with a single freshwater pearl charm.
- Product card reads: " Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...1 Cor. 13:7"
- Chain: 18" sterling plated rolo link chain with a sturdy lobster clasp
- Love pendant measures: 1/2" diameter
- Made in the U.S.A. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Designer/Artisan: Erin Edwards/The Vintage Pearl
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Each fine pewter Vintage Pearl necklace is individually handcrafted from scratch with careful attention given to every detail. Please expect slight variances between each piece due to the nature of this process. Know that the necklace that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a fine pewter initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.