This inspirational Christian devotional journal was inspired by the words of scripture from Proverbs 16:9 and is inscribed with the words "A Man's Heart plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.”
- Abundant texture with smooth and deeply grained soft faux Italian LuxLeather joined for contrast.
- Durable soft faux Italian leather flexcover for a luxurious look and feel.
- Journal measures: 6.25" (W) x 8.75" (H)
- 400 lined pages each featuring a unique scripture verse.
- Lay flat binding for a comfortably smooth writing surface.
- Full zipper closure to help protect your pages and keep loose notes held securely within.
- Satin ribbon page-marker so you can easily continue writing right where you left off.
- Bless a friend or family member with an inspirational journal as a meaningful gift for any occasion. A presentation page featured on the inside cover allows for easy gift giving.
Each of our Christian gratitude, prayer, and devotional journals are designed to help you to focus on Christ's goodness, mercy, and grace as you reflect upon your day. These inspirational journals serve as the perfect spot to collect your thoughts and write down your praises, thanksgiving, questions, and dreams. Use devotional journals to help memorize favorite scriptures, jot down sermon notes, record His blessings, and write out your prayers.
* Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Please note that journals may ship via USPS Media Mail if First Class Shipping is selected at checkout. The USPS delivery time-frame estimate for packages shipped via Media Mail is 2-10 days.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of prayer and gratitude journals.