This cross pendant necklace has been handcrafted in the USA from .925 solid sterling silver, natural amethyst, and citrine gemstones. The pendant design is a historical replica of an original cross that dates to 16th century Italy and is now in the British Museum.
The reverse side of the pendant is inscribed, as the original, in Latin 'verbum caro' from the Gospel of St. John 1:14. The full quotation: 'Et verbum caro factum est, et habitavit in nobis' is translated in the King James Version of the Bible as: 'And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us'.
- Cross pendant measures: 3/4" x 3/4"
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our collection of gemstone and pearl cross pendant necklaces.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.