This .925 solid sterling silver military medallion pendant necklace features the US Marine Corps seal on one side and St. Michael the Archangel on the reverse. The multi-dimensional Marine Corps pendant features a brushed antique finish which provides for a time-worn, rugged design. The border of the medallion is detailed with a scalloped texture which gives the look of a diamond cut engraved border. This sterling silver US Marine Corps St. Michael medallion necklace makes a heartfelt gift for a friend or loved one serving in the armed forces.
- Sterling silver medallion measures: 1" diameter x 2mm depth
- Sterling silver medallion weight: approx. 10g
- Chain options: select either the standard 24" 3mm/8g stainless steel rhodium finished curb chain or upgrade to a 24" 2.3mm/8g sterling silver heavy curb chain (+$32.95). Both secure with a sturdy lobster clasp.
- Made in Italy for the Singer Company, a third generation family owned US company since 1940 located in Mount Vernon, New York.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
A Prayer for those in the Armed Forces: Almighty God, we commend to your gracious care and keeping all the men and women of our armed forces at home and abroad. Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace; strengthen them in their trials and temptations; give them courage to face the perils which beset them; and grant them a sense of your abiding presence wherever they may be; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. (Source: 1979 Book of Common Prayer, Protestant Episcopal Church in the USA)
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of men's sterling silver Christian necklaces.
Click or tap here to view our collection of Christian Dog Tag Necklaces and Religious Military Jewelry.