This .925 solid sterling silver mobius twist bangle bracelet is inscribed with the prayer of St. Patrick. "I bind to myself today: God's power to guide me, God's might to uphold me, God's wisdom to teach me. God's eye to watch over me, God's ear to hear me, God's work to give me speech, God's hand to guide me, God's way to lie before me, God's shield to shelter me, God's host to secure me."
- The oval mobius twist bracelets fit comfortably, turning easily on the wrist, so that the wearer can be reminded of the message at a glance. The engraved message on these bracelets repeats around the plane into infinity.
- .925 polished solid sterling silver
- Bracelet width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.75" x 2.5"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Makers mark: DVB .925
- Made in the U.S.A. - Historic SoHo District, Manhattan, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Packaged with care in a black velvet drawstring bag and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Each sterling silver mobius bangle bracelet is accompanied by an artist story card which details the origin & significance of the inscription.
- Style tip...Consider wearing your favorite inscriptions in combination to create an especially meaningful stack of sterling silver bangle bracelets.
The St. Patrick's Prayer mobius twist bangle bracelet is also available in 14k gold.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver bracelets.