This .925 solid sterling silver mobius twist bangle bracelet is inscribed with the reflective prayer of St. Francis of Assisi. "Oh Divine Master, Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to CONSOLE, To be understood as to UNDERSTAND, To be loved as to LOVE, For it is in giving that we RECEIVE, It is in pardoning that we are PARDONED And it is in dying that we are born to ETERNAL LIFE."
- The first part of his prayer appears on a complementary sterling silver mobius twist bracelet, Saint Francis' Prayer Peace Bracelet. They may be elegantly worn together or alone.
- The oval mobius twist bracelets fit comfortably, turning easily on the wrist, so that the wearer can be reminded of the message at a glance. The engraved message on these bracelets repeats around the plane into infinity.
- .925 polished solid sterling silver
- Bracelet width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.75" x 2.5"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Makers mark: DVB .925
- Made in the U.S.A. - Historic SoHo District, Manhattan, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Packaged with care and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Each sterling silver mobius bangle bracelet is accompanied by an artist story card which details the origin & significance of the inscription.
- Style tip...Consider wearing your favorite inscriptions in combination to create an especially meaningful stack of sterling silver bangle bracelets.
This St. Francis' Pryaer Eternal Life mobius twist bangle bracelet is also available in 14k gold.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver bracelets.