This graceful mobius twist bangle bracelet is inscribed with the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi. "Oh Divine Master, Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to CONSOLE, To be understood as to UNDERSTAND, To be loved as to LOVE, For it is in giving that we RECEIVE, It is in pardoning that we are PARDONED And it is in dying that we are born to ETERNAL LIFE." The first part of his prayer appears on a coordinating sterling silver mobius twist bracelet, Saint Francis' Prayer Peace Bracelet. Available in your choice of solid .925 sterling silver or 14k gold.
- The oval mobius twist bracelets fit comfortably, turning easily on the wrist, so that the wearer can be reminded of the message at a glance. The engraved message on these bracelets repeats around the plane into infinity without beginning or end.
- Bracelet width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.75" x 2.5"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- All sterling silver mobius bangle bracelets ship same/next day from our studio in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Our solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelets are available by special order only. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for the jeweler to complete your design. Know that the bracelet that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Packaged with care and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Each mobius bangle bracelet is accompanied by an artist story card which details the origin & significance of the inscription.
- Style tip...Consider wearing your favorite inscriptions in combination to create an especially meaningful stack of bangle bracelets.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver and 14k gold bracelets.