This .925 solid sterling silver inspirational pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Laurel Elliott, is inscribed in both English and Latin with the words "Love Conquers All". The full quote from the Roman poet Virgil's Eclogues X, 69 dated to 38 BCE is 'omnia vincit amor et nos cedamus amori' or 'love conquers all; let us too, yield to love!'
- Inscription: Amor Vincit Omnia
- Inscription on reverse side: Love Conquers All
- Pendant measures: 7/8" long
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Love Conquers All" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.