This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Laurel Elliott, was inspired by the beloved hymn Blessed Assurance. The words "This is my story, this is my song" have been finely engraved on a ribbon of sterling silver in the form of a treble or G clef.
The hymn was written by Frances J. Crosby and published in 1873. The lyrics are based on an interpretation of the words of scripture from Hebrews 10:22. "Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings...
- Inscription: This is my story, this is my song.
- Reverse side inscription: Blessed Assurance
- Pendant measures: 1 5/8" L
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Blessed Assurance" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a sterling silver initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our hymn inspired jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.