This handcrafted solid sterling silver link bracelet was inspired by the words of scripture from Jeremiah 17:14. The medallion features a multi-dimensional sunflower designed to remind you to look to your Heavenly Father for strength and healing just as the sunflower raises its head towards the light. The sunflower bracelet is inscribed with the word "Healing" on the reverse side and is accompanied by a scripture verse card which reads "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are the one I praise." Jeremiah 17:14
- Adjustable to 7 1/2" length
- 14kt gold-filled accents
- Made in the U.S.A. - Montpelier, Virginia
- Designer/Artisan: Holly Lane/Tiffany Scott
- Ships same/next day from our studio located in Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Healing Sunflower" bracelet is beautifully gift boxed and includes an artist story card for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to explore our add-on charm collection should you wish to further customize this design.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver Bible verse bracelets.