This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Laurel Elliott, was inspired by the beloved hymn Holy Holy Holy. The words "Our song shall rise to Thee" have been finely engraved on a ribbon of sterling silver in the form of a treble or G clef.
The hymn, written by Reginald Heber and published in 1861, is based on an interpretation of the words of scripture from Isaiah 6:3 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory”and Revelation 4:8 "Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come."
- Inscription: Our song shall rise to Thee
- Reverse side inscription features a replica of Reginald Heber's actual signature.
- Pendant measures: 1 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag accompanied by an artist story card. Each of our sterling silver necklaces will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a sterling silver initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our hymn inspired jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.