This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Tiffany Scott, was inspired by the words of scripture from Matthew 6:26-27. The front side of the pendant features a multi-dimensional crowned sparrow, representing the wearer as a beloved daughter of the king. The reverse side of the pendant is inscribed with the scripture reference Matthew 6:26. The necklace is accompanied by a scripture verse card which reads “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” Matthew 6:26-27. We pray that this pendant necklace serves as a tangible reminder to lay your worries before His throne. Your Heavenly Father cares, protects, and provides for you just as He watches over the sparrows.
- Pendant diameter measures 3/4" - Pictured with 1" postage stamp for size comparison
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - Montpelier, Virginia
- Designer/Artisan: Holly Lane/Tiffany Scott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Birds of the Air" necklace is beautifully gift boxed and includes an artist story card for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.