This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Tiffany Scott, was inspired by the words of scripture from Psalm 46:10. The front side of the pendant is engraved with swirling waves. The reverse side of the pendant is inscribed with the words "Be Still. Psalm 46:10". The necklace is accompanied by a scripture verse card which reads "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10". Like raging ocean waves, life can sometimes leave us feeling tossed about and out of control. We pray that this design will remind you to rest in Him who calms the sea with a whisper. In the midst of the storm, be still and know that He is God. Fear not sweet sister, He is with you.
- Pendant measures 5/8" x 3/4" - Pictured with 1" postage stamp for size comparison
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - Montpelier, Virginia
- Designer/Artisan: Holly Lane/Tiffany Scott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Be Still" necklace is beautifully gift boxed and includes an artist story card for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm.
Click or tap here to view our Psalm 46:10 jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.