This finely crafted .925 solid sterling silver outlined cross memorial necklace, from Deborah J. Birdoes' extraordinary Inspirational Blessings™Collection, keeps your loved one close to your heart and is designed to hold a pinch of cremated ashes, a lock of hair, or petals from ceremonial flowers.
- Tarnish resistant rhodium plated .925 sterling silver design
- Pendant measures: 1" x 3/4"
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Designer/Artisan: Deborah Birdoes
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- This necklace includes a black pouch, a small funnel, materials to seal the pendant, and a gift box for presentation. The box is accompanied by a card inscribed with a memorial poem, quote, and scripture verse. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Poem: A Part of You
It is always hard letting go.
You should be here with me.
It is hard to understand it all
As I hold on to your memory
But it gives me peace to carry
A precious part of you
Until the day my life I live
On earth will be through.
Together again we'll be
This time with no more tears
But until that sweet day arrives
I'm keeping you forever near.
- Deborah Birdoes
"What the heart has once known, it shall never forget." Author Unknown
"Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me. Your rod and Your staff comfort me." Psalm 23:4
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of memorial jewelry & gifts.