This .925 solid sterling silver scripture verse necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features a hand-stamped inscription that references Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
This well-loved scripture verse was penned by the Apostle Paul in 62 A.D. in his letter to the Philippians during his imprisonment in Rome. Prior to this verse, Paul writes " I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
May this delightful sterling silver scripture verse necklace serve as an encouraging reminder that despite the difficulties that may confront us, we can confidently press on because God promises to sustain and strengthen us as we walk with Him through our trials.
- Inscription: "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me."
Pendant measures: 3/4" x 3/4"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The "All Things Through Christ" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.
Click or tap here to view our Philippians 4:13 jewelry & gift collection.