This gleaming .925 solid sterling silver inspirational cuff bracelet, designed and handcrafted by BB Becker, is gracefully inscribed with encouraging words of hope. The design features delicately engraved springtime leaves and flower blossoms to represent the beauty of new life after a winter of transformation. We pray that this design serves as a comforting reminder that, no matter the current darkness that surrounds you, your story is not over yet.
- Inscription: "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly."
- Bracelet length: 5.5"
- Bracelet width: 1/2" at its thinnest 1 1/2" at its thickest
- Weight: 42g
- Made in the U.S.A. - Denver, Colorado
- Designer/Artisan: BB Becker
- Every BB Becker cuff is lovingly engraved with the handwriting of the artist's wife, Josephine, adding a truly one-of-a kind personal touch to this meaningful sterling-silver bracelet. Each bracelet is individually handcrafted and carefully polished one by one. No two pieces are exactly the same, but each is a genuine work of art.
- Packaged with care in an elegant foil engraved gift box. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our sterling silver inspirational bracelet collection.
Click or tap here to view our encouragement jewelry & gift collection.