This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features a powerful quote by Louisa May Alcott "I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship."
- Interior Inscription: "I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship ”
- Reverse Inscription: Louisa May Alcott
- Pendant measures: 3/4"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver bar and link chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Sail My Ship" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.