Promises from God for Life's Hard Moments by Holley Gerth -Thoughts & Prayers When You Need Them Most, bestselling author Holley Gerth shares fifty-two promises from God's Word, heartfelt prayers, encouraging quotes, and helpful insights on matters such as anxiety, brokenness, condemnation, distractions, and more. We all face moments of stress, discouragement, and uncertainty in life. In those times, we need reassurance that there is hope, that we are loved, and that we will make it through whatever comes our way.
- Affirmations for hope and encouragement
- God's promises from scripture
- Guided prayers for talking to God
- Short devotional thought with reminders for how valuable you are
- Hardcover gift book
- Satin ribbon page marker
- Measures: 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
- 144 pages
- Written & illustrated by Holley Gerth
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Please note that this item may ship via USPS Media Mail if First Class Shipping is selected at checkout. The USPS delivery time-frame estimate for packages shipped via Media Mail is 2-10 days. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
A message from Holley..."I hope this little book will be a gift for your heart. And I pray each time you read from it you'll experience the faithful care and loving presence of the God who is with us and for us in every moment, especially the hard ones." —Holley Gerth
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of inspirational gift books.