Inspired by the words of scripture from Matthew 5:16 and handcrafted in the USA from fine pewter, this double sided pendant is detailed with a star on one side and the word "shine" on the other. The design is sweetly accented with a freshwater pearl charm. We pray that this necklace serves as a daily reminder that the creator of the universe, who breathed the stars into existence, breathes life into you...and so sweet sister, SHINE so that through you others can see Him.
- Product card reads: "Shine so that through you others can see Him."
- Chain: 18" sterling plated rolo link chain with a sturdy lobster clasp
- Star/Shine pendant measures: 1/2" X 1/3"
- Made in the U.S.A. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Designer/Artisan: Erin Edwards/The Vintage Pearl
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Each fine pewter Vintage Pearl necklace is individually handcrafted from scratch with careful attention given to every detail. Please expect slight variances between each piece due to the nature of this process. Know that the necklace that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a fine pewter initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.