This fine pewter faith-based necklace has been hand-sculpted from fine pewter. The design was inspired by the words of scripture from Micah 6:8 "He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." The pendant is sweetly accented with a luminous freshwater pearl charm.
- Chain: 18" sterling plated rolo link chain with a sturdy lobster clasp
- Micah 6:8 pendant measures: 1 1/2" X 7/8"
- Made in the U.S.A. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Designer/Artisan: Erin Edwards/The Vintage Pearl
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Each fine pewter Vintage Pearl necklace is individually handcrafted from scratch with careful attention given to every detail. Please expect slight variances between each piece due to the nature of this process. Know that the necklace that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a fine pewter initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our Micah 6:8 jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.