This natural cotton, Bible verse tote bag is inspired by the words of scripture from Colossians 3:14 and reads "Put on Love".
"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive any complaint you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which is the bond of perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14
May this sweet tote serve as a reminder that we are the hands and feet of Christ and are called to reflect His light.
These delightful handcrafted tote bags feature words of scripture printed in hand lettered calligraphy and make lovely housewarming, hostess, appreciation, or thinking of you gifts.
Perfect for shopping, library visits, picnics in the park, beach days, gym gear, road trips...you name it!
- Light-weight, unbleached 100% cotton fabric.
- Classic off white color with black text.
- Tote bag measures 16' long x 15' wide.
- Designer/Artisan: Alyssa Thiel
- Printed with care in the U.S.A. - Allentown, New Jersey
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
Click or tap here to shop the entire collection of Christian Tote Bags.