This gleaming .925 solid sterling silver inspirational bangle bracelet, designed and handcrafted by BB Becker, is beautifully inscribed with encouraging words of from Antoine de Saint-Exupery’s book The Little Prince (1943). “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.” while the phrase’s conclusion, “What is essential is invisible to the eye”
- This clever sterling silver bangle features a charming hidden phrase. The exterior of the bracelet reads “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.” while the phrase’s conclusion, “What is essential is invisible to the eye,” graces an inside curve.
- Bracelet circumference: 7"
- Bracelet width: 1/4"
- Weight: 16g
- Made in the U.S.A. - Denver, Colorado
- Designer/Artisan: BB Becker
- Every BB Becker cuff is lovingly engraved with the handwriting of the artist's wife, Josephine, adding a truly one-of-a kind personal touch to this meaningful sterling-silver bracelet. Each bracelet is individually handcrafted and carefully polished one by one. No two pieces are exactly the same, but each is a genuine work of art.
- Packaged with care in an elegant foil engraved gift box. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver Bible verse bracelets.