This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Laurel Elliott, was inspired by the beloved hymn It is Well. The words "It is well with my soul" have been finely engraved on a ribbon of sterling silver in the form of a treble or G clef.
The hymn was written in 1873 by Horatio Spafford following the sickness and death of his two year old son, his sudden financial ruin caused by the 1871 Chicago fire, and a tragic shipwreck that claimed the lives of his four daughters ages 2,5,9, and 11. Spafford wrote this soul stirring hymn as a testament to the peace that can be found in Christ in the midst of brokenness. His serene trust in the goodness of God amidst his heartache has given hope and comfort to countless Christians for more than a century.
- Inscription: It is well with my soul.
- Pendant measures: 1 1/2" L x 3/4" W
- 18", 20", 24", & 30" sterling silver chain options are available
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "It is Well" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a sterling silver initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our hymn inspired jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.