Inspired by the compelling words of Anne Frank, this .925 solid sterling silver necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features a hand-stamped inscription that reads: “I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.” Anne Frank - Diary of a Young Girl (1944)
- Inscription: I still believe that people are really good at heart.
- Reverse Inscription: Anne Frank
- Pendant measures: 1" x 5/8"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "I Still Believe" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.