Create a treasured keepsake with an exact scaled replica of your actual handwriting or that of a loved one engraved onto a holy land olive wood prayer cross. Prayer crosses, sometimes referred to as holding crosses, palm crosses, or comfort crosses, are individually hand-carved and smoothly sanded from a single piece of olive wood pruned from the olive trees that flourish around the holy city of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus.
- Olive wood prayer crosses are available in two sizes. Please use the drop down menu to select the size cross you would like to order.
Small cross measures: 2.5" x 1.5" x 0.4"
Large cross measures: 3.75" x 1.75" x 0.5"
- Olive wood crosses have been imported from the holy land and are individually personalized with your custom engraved handwriting in our Williamsburg, Virginia studio.
- Please email us at email@example.com with your JPEG or PNG file that contains the handwriting that you would like engraved. The engraveable area on each side of the cross allows space for a short sentence or a phrase followed by a name. Handwriting samples are best duplicated when they are created in dark ink. Images should be in focus with a light background. Handwriting is best submitted on unlined paper.
Please note that each order includes (1) custom engraved holy land olive wood cross packaged with care in a white organza drawstring gift bag. The olive wood cross is accompanied by a scripture verse presentation card that details the significance and origins of the cross. Two scripture verse presentation card options are available. The Romans 15:13 card is included by default (May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit), but please let us know if you prefer that we include the Deuteronomy 38:8-9 card instead (The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged.)
The olive wood used to create your comfort cross has been harvested from the trimming of the olive wood tree branches. This annual pruning process is designed to improve the overall health and productivity of living trees.
- About the Artist: Mosleh Workshop is located in Beit Sahour, a Palestinian village on the east side of Bethlehem. Olive trees have been growing on this land for thousands of years. In an area with few opportunities, the sale of olive wood creations provides desperately needed income for talented artisans. Purchasing olive wood comfort crosses made by local christian craftsmen supports the families of Christians in the land of Christ.
- Once we receive your handwriting image, the current lead time to custom engrave your personalized olive wood prayer cross with your actual handwriting is 1-2 days.
Free US shipping is available on orders over $100. DETAILS
- We pray that the holy land olive wood prayer crosses serve as a reassuring reminder that God is with you always and everywhere. As you cling to His promises, we pray that you are comforted by the knowledge that your days are held securely in His hands.
- Orders of 25 or more identically engraved small/large holy land olive wood crosses are eligible to receive a 10% discount. To redeem this offer, please enter promo code HLOWCBPD25 in the gift card/promo code box located on the checkout page.
- Need assistance planning your personalized design? We're here for you! We welcome you to give us a call at 757-603-8304 or toll-free at 877-215-9172.
Click or tap here to view our Holy Land jewelry & gift collection.