Created with smoothly polished olive wood beads imported from Bethlehem, these Holy Land stretch bracelets are both meaningful and stylish. Each bracelet features a semi-precious gemstone or handmade recycled glass focal bead centered between golden wood accent beads. Wear individually or combine your favorite designs to create a custom stacked bracelet set.
- The overall bracelet length measures approximately 7 1/2" and is designed to fit most wrists. Custom petite or extended lengths are available upon request.
- The Holy Land olive wood beads & gold wood accent beads measure 8mm.
- Center stones include your choice of Natural Amethyst, Faceted Fluorite Trio, Druzy Quartz, Aqua Recycled Glass, and Frosted Sky Recycled Glass.
- Each $16.95 order includes your choice of (1) Holy Land olive wood bead bracelet. Create a custom stacked stone set by combining several olive wood bracelets OR purchase the complete bundled set of 5 for $75.
- The olive wood used to create each bead bracelet has been harvested from the branch trimmings of the olive wood trees which grow in the Holy Land, the birthplace of Jesus located just south of Jerusalem. This annual pruning process is designed to improve the overall health and productivity of living trees. Our olive wood bracelets are packaged with a product card which details the origin & significance of the olive wood beads.
- The faceted amethyst, fluorite, and druzy quartz focal beads used in the olive wood bracelets are created from natural semi-precious gemstones. Slight variations in color are to be expected.
- The recycled glass beads featured in the bracelets are made by members of the Krobo Tribe located in Ghana, Africa. These beads are created by crushing recycled glass into small pieces without the use of any electricity or machines. The crushed glass is then put inside a handmade clay mold and baked in a hot clay furnace until the crushed glass fuses together. After the beads are removed from the oven, they are left to cool down to normal temperature. They are then polished by rubbing them against sand and stone to create a smoother translucent outer finish. This technique has been used in Africa for centuries to make recycled glass beads.
- Care of olive wood: Use a couple of drops of olive oil or mineral oil to restore the shine to your beads if necessary. To apply, add the oil to the palm of your hands and gently rub the bracelet between your palms. Optionally, the olive wood beads may also be used as essential oil diffusers by adding 1-2 drops of 100% therapeutic grade essential oil to the olive oil. Reapply as desired.
- Further care tips: Remove your olive wood bead bracelets prior to exposure to chlorine or salt water as these can lead to the olive wood beads becoming dull and the bracelet deteriorating more quickly. Likewise, we recommend that you remove your bracelet before sleeping or participating in vigorous physical activity.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our Holy Land Jewelry & Gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our collection of mixed media bracelets.