This striking sterling silver gemstone cross pendant necklace features six bezel set, multi-faceted, iridescent rainbow moonstones. Rainbow moonstone is a hard crystalline mineral that is frequently sought after for its dreamy display of a stunning optical effect known as adularescence. The enchanting color display becomes visible when rainbow moonstone is rotated in front of a light source.This optical effect originates from light interference caused by layered deposits of differing materials, giving rainbow moonstones the appearance of a billowing glow originating from within the stones rather than the surface.
- Moonstone is known as the stone of new beginnings. Together with pearl and alexandrite, moonstone is designated as the June birthstone.
- Slight variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected with all natural gemstones.
- Rainbow moonstone cross pendant measures: 1 1/2" L x 1" W x 1/2" D
- The rainbow moonstones used to create this design vary in size from 8mm - 10mm
- Pendant weight: 10g
- Chain: 18 1/2" sterling silver cable chain with a sturdy lobster clasp (20" and 24" length sterling silver chains are also available. Click or tap here to add a longer length chain to your order.)
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Tips for cleaning: use a drop of mild dish soap combined with warm water to gently clean the moonstone cross pendant. Ultrasonic and steam cleaners are not recommended. Likewise, avoid liquid or cream jewelry cleaning products as these contain harsh chemicals which may dull the surface of the moonstones.
Click or tap here to view our collection of gemstone and pearl cross pendant necklaces.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.