This John 3:16 military styled dog-tag pendant necklace has been skillfully handcrafted in the USA from solid 100% lead-free fine pewter. The pendant design was was inspired by the words of scripture from John 3:16 and is based on the book "3:16 The Numbers of Hope" by best-selling author Max Lucado.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Chain: 30" stainless steel ball chain
- John 3:16 pendant measures: 1 1/2"H x 7/8"W
- Made in the U.S.A. - Santa Ana, California
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Stainless steel ball chains may be cut to an alternate length using simple wire cutters. To adjust the length of the chain, unclasp the beaded chain at the coupler and determine your desired length. Second, using the non-coupled end, cut between the beads as close as possible to the remaining bead, which now becomes the last bead on the chain.
Click or tap here to view our John 3:16 jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of men's fine pewter Christian necklaces.