This Isaiah 53:5 military styled dog-tag pendant necklace has been skillfully handcrafted in the USA from solid 100% lead-free fine pewter. The design serves as a bold reminder of Christ's unwavering love and His sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of sins. The pendant is detailed with 3 raised crucifixion nails and is inscribed on the reverse side with the words of scripture from Isaiah 53:5 "By His wounds we are healed."
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Chain: 24" stainless steel ball chain
- Isaiah 53:5 pendant measures: 1 1/2"H x 7/8"W
- Made in the U.S.A. - Santa Ana, California
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Stainless steel ball chains may be cut to an alternate length using simple wire cutters. To adjust the length of the chain, unclasp the beaded chain at the coupler and determine your desired length. Second, using the non-coupled end, cut between the beads as close as possible to the remaining bead, which now becomes the last bead on the chain.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of men's fine pewter Christian necklaces.