Our "Bullets to Blessings" bracelets have been lovingly handcrafted by the artisans at Fashion and Compassion. The bracelets feature bronze seed beads, Czech crystals, and focus beads that have been created from recycled bullet casings and spent artillery shells recovered from former war conflicts in Ethiopia. Materials that were once created for devastation and harm, now bring hope, healing, and new life.
The bronze charm, hand-stamped with the scripture reference Genesis 50:20, serves as an encouraging reminder that even in the midst of darkness and heartache, God is always working for our good.
"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." Genesis 50:20
- Fashion and Compassion creates empowerment communities that connect vulnerable women to God, one another, and resources as they transform their lives. They provide transitional employment opportunities to women who are overcoming addiction, survivors of human trafficking and domestic abuse, and women who are rebuilding their lives after a period of incarceration. Your purchase benefits Fashion and Compassion's ministry partners in the U.S. and abroad.
- Each Bullets to Blessing bracelet arrives with a tag that features the artisan’s signature, drawing awareness not to the product, but to the mission. No longer overlooked and underestimated, but bringing strength, honor and dignity to the woman who created it. We hope that the bracelet inspires you to lift her up in prayer.
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Bracelets measure approximately 7” in overall length.
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
Fashion & Compassion from Social Venture Partners on Vimeo.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian bracelets.
Click or tap here to view our collection of mixed media bracelets.