This hand-crafted, vintage style, bronze necklace was inspired by the words of scripture from Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path." You may also recognize the quote from the beloved Christian hymn Thy Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet, written in 1908, by Ernest Sellers.
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
and a light unto my path.
When I feel afraid, think I've lost my way,
still you're there right beside me,
and nothing will I fear as Iong as you are near.
Please be near me to the end."
- Pendant: 1" bronze pendant with an lantern charm & a large AA freshwater pearl
- Each pendant features a crystal clear domed glass cabochon which protects and magnifies the artwork underneath.
- Chain: adjustable 27" bronze ball chain, wear it long or cut it to another size should you prefer a shorter length chain
- Made in the U.S.A. - Phoenix, Arizona
- Designers/Artisans: Jared & Lisa Larson
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
*Avoid full submersion in water
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.