This vintage style bronze pendant necklace reads "Be Still My Soul". The design was inspired by a Christian hymn written by Kathrina von Schlegel in 1752. The pendant is beautifully accented with a treble clef charm and a large freshwater pearl.
- Be Still My Soul pendant diameter measures 1"
- The pendant features a crystal clear domed glass cabochon which protects and magnifies the artwork underneath.
- Chain: adjustable 27" bronze ball chain
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Phoenix, Arizona
- Designers/Artisans: Jared & Lisa Larson
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia.
*Avoid full submersion in water
Click or tap here to view our Psalm 46:10 jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.