This inspirational Christian devotional journal is detailed with the words of scripture from Micah 6:8 on the front cover..."Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly".
- Journal measures: 6" (W) x 8 1/4" (H)
- 1" bronze wire binding making it easy to open, close, and lay flat
- Durable hardcover
- Metallic gold foiled title
- 192 lined pages each featuring a unique scripture verse
- Bless a friend or family member with an inspirational journal as a meaningful gift for any occasion. A presentation page featured on the inside cover allows for easy gift giving.
Each of our Christian gratitude, prayer, and devotional journals are designed to help you to focus on Christ's goodness, mercy, and grace as you reflect upon your day. These inspirational journals serve as the perfect spot to collect your thoughts and write down your praises, thanksgiving, questions, and dreams. Use devotional journals to help memorize favorite scriptures, jot down sermon notes, record His blessings, and write out your prayers.
* Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Please note that journals may ship via USPS Media Mail if First Class Shipping is selected at checkout. The USPS delivery time-frame estimate for packages shipped via Media Mail is 2-10 days. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of prayer and gratitude journals.
Click or tap here to view our coordinating inspirational ink pen collection.
Click or tap here to view our Micah 6:8 jewelry & gift collection.