This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features a hand-stamped inscription that reads "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are." Give this necklace to honor a friend that deeply knows your heart, a friend who really, profoundly sees you, celebrates you, and reflects back to you all the light you hold.
Pendant measures: 1" x 3/4"
- Materials - brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.