This elegant, solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelet features a traditional Irish blessing inscribed in both Gaelic and English. The inscription on the mobius bracelet fluidly repeats along the outer and inner surface of the bangle into infinity, creating neither a beginning or end.
- Inscription: Go n-eiri an bothar leat. May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
- Our 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets are meticulously handcrafted by Laurel Elliott. They are distinctively designed heirloom quality pieces to be treasured and handed down from generation to generation.
- Width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.68" x 2.3"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Weight: approximately 16g
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
Our solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelets are individually handcrafted with careful attention to detail and are available by special order only. Please allow approximately 3 weeks for the jeweler to complete your design. Know that the bracelet that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our additional selections of 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets inscribed with scripture and prayer.