This elegant, solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelet is inscribed in both English and Latin with the words of the Ave Maria. The two languages wrap around the bracelet meeting at Mary's symbol, the rose, and interspersed with ten ridges or decades representing the ten aves of the rosary used in prayer. The inscribed message fluidly repeats along the outer and inner surface of the mobius bangle into infinity, creating neither a beginning or end to the prayer.
- Inscription: Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum Benedicta tu in mulieribus et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.'
- The Ave Maria mobius bracelet has been distinctively designed and meticulously handcrafted by Laurel Elliott. Our 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets are heirloom quality pieces to be treasured and handed down from generation to generation.
- Width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.68" x 2.3"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Weight: approximately 16g
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
Our solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelets are individually handcrafted with careful attention to detail and are available by special order only. Please allow approximately 3 weeks for the jeweler to complete your design. Know that the bracelet that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our additional selections of 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets inscribed with scripture and prayer.