This elegant, solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelet is inscribed with the first verse of the 18th century hymn Amazing Grace. The inscription on the mobius bracelet fluidly repeats along the outer and inner surface of the bangle into infinity, creating neither a beginning or end to the prayer.
- Inscription: "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, That sav'd a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see."
- Our 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets are heirloom quality pieces to be treasured and handed down from generation to generation. Each has been distinctively designed and meticulously handcrafted by Laurel Elliott.
- Width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.68" x 2.3"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Weight: approximately 16g
- Made in the U.S.A. - NYC, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
Our solid 14k gold mobius twist bangle bracelets are individually handcrafted with careful attention to detail and are available by special order only. Please allow approximately 3 weeks for the jeweler to complete your design. Know that the bracelet that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our additional selections of 14k gold mobius bangle bracelets inscribed with scripture and prayer.