This .925 solid sterling silver necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features a lovely gold-plated brass key charm and a handstamped inscription that reads "Love is the key".
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14
Pendant measures: 5/8"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver bar link chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Love is Key" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a sterling silver initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.