This double-sided faith-based pendant necklace has been hand-sculpted from fine pewter. One side of the pendant features a sweet daisy flower and the reverse side is hand-stamped with the word "joy". The pendant is sweetly accented with a freshwater pearl charm.
- Message card reads: The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh. 8:10
- Chain: 18" sterling plated rolo link chain
- Pendant meausres: 1/2" x 1/2"
- Made in the U.S.A. - Tulsa, OK
- Designer/Artisan: Erin Edwards/The Vintage Pearl
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Each fine pewter Vintage Pearl necklace is individually handmade from scratch with careful attention given to every detail. Please expect slight variances between each piece due to the nature of this process. Know that the necklace that you receive has been lovingly hand-created just for you!
- Our fine pewter designs are hypoallergenic, US & California certified to be both lead & nickel free, and make a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Pewter is highly durable and maintenance free, making it an ideal metal for an active lifestyle.
- Gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Want to personalize this design? Click or tap here to add a Swarovski crystal birthstone charm or here to add a fine pewter initial charm.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of faith-based fine pewter Christian necklaces.