This .925 solid sterling silver necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, features an uplifting handstamped inscription that reads: “The most beautiful stones have been washed by the waters and polished to brilliance by life’s strongest storms.”
May the elegant simplicity of these encouraging words help to ignite a sense of gratitude, comfort, and strength within the darkness. Life's painful seasons provide an opportunity for us to truly, personally, experience God's majestic ability to bring forth beauty when all else seems lost. We pray that the words stamped on this necklace bring hope and healing to your heart as you remember and trust that the hand of God is upon you and He makes everything beautiful in its time.
Pendant measures: 1 1/4" x 3/4"
- Materials - brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Most Beautiful Stones" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.