This .925 solid sterling silver pendant necklace, designed and hand-crafted by Kathy Bransfield, references a quote by C.S. Lewis from Letters to an American Lady. "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
Lewis wrote these prophetic words to Mary Willis Shelburne, an American widow from Washington D.C., just five months before his own passing. Wear this necklace as an encouraging reminder to look forward to the future with joyful hope and expectant faith.
- Inscription: There are far better things ahead than we leave behind.
- Reverse Inscription: C.S. Lewis
- Pendant measures: 1" x 1/2"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "Far Better Things Ahead" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.