This artisan crafted solid gold brass inspirational cuff bracelet has been hand-stamped with words of encouragement for those facing times of uncertainty and transition. "Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be."
- Length: 6" (Custom 5" petite length and 7" extended length versions of this bracelet are available by special order.)
- Width: 1/4"
- Made in the U.S.A. - Hopatcong, NJ
- Designer/Artisan: Jenn Colgan
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Individually handcrafted from thick 14 gauge NuGold brass for superior strength and durability. NuGold is a brass alloy composed of 85% copper and 15% zinc producing a warm, rich tone brass more similar in color to 14k gold than traditional brass. You'll be able to enjoy the look of 14k gold at a fraction of the price.
- Your NuGold brass cuff will not be coated and will naturally patina over time. We suggest storing your brass jewelry in an airtight plastic bag and using a jewelry cleaning/polishing cloth to help your NuGold brass cuff bracelet maintain its original luster and brilliant shine. A complimentary sample of our pro-polish pads will be included with your order.
- NuGold Brass is lead free and nickel free, however some people may have a chemical reaction to copper or zinc which causes their skin to turn green at the point of contact. Please do not be alarmed, the green color is not harmful and will wash off with soap & water. If this reaction occurs, you can coat the metal with clear nail polish, which creates a barrier between the metal and your skin.
- Packaged with care and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
This design is also available in sterling silver.
Would you like us to create a custom cuff bracelet with your favorite quote, scripture verse, or personalized message? Click or tap here to view our custom personalized jewelry collection.