This .925 solid sterling silver mobius twist bangle bracelet features a traditional Irish blessing inscribed in both Gaelic and English: "Go n-eiri an bothar leat. May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand." The design is accented with an ancient Celtic triquetra or trinity knot symbol which represents the unity of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- The oval mobius twist bracelets fit comfortably, turning easily on the wrist, so that the wearer can be reminded of the message at a glance. The engraved message on these bracelets repeats around the plane into infinity.
- .925 polished solid sterling silver
- Bracelet width: 1/4" at widest point with a slight taper towards the twist
- Diameter: 2.75" x 2.5"
- Inner circumference: 7 7/8"
- Makers mark: DVB .925
- Made in the U.S.A. - Historic SoHo District, Manhattan, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Packaged with care and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Each sterling silver mobius bangle bracelet is accompanied by an artist story card which details the origin & significance of the inscription.
- Style tip...Consider wearing your favorite inscriptions in combination to create an especially meaningful stack of sterling silver bangle bracelets.
The Irish Blessing mobius twist bangle bracelet is also available in 14k gold.
Click or tap here to shop our entire collection of sterling silver bracelets.