This .925 solid sterling silver double-sided dog tag style pendant necklace, designed and handcrafted by Laurel Elliott, is inscribed with the beloved words of scripture from John 3:16.
- Inscription on front: For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Inscription on reverse: John 3:16.
- Dog tag pendant measures: 1-1/2" long
- Chain: 24" stainless steel ball chain
- The pendant design features a small notch at the bottom, which echoes the design introduced by the U.S. military in 1941. The notch functioned to hold the tag in place while imprinting the soldier's information.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Historic SoHo District, Manhattan, New York
- Designer/Artisan: Laurel Elliott
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- The "John 3:16" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Click or tap here to view our John 3:16 jewelry & gift collection.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.