This .925 solid sterling silver multi-pendant necklace serves as an enduring reminder that God's everlasting love shines light to our darkness. The pendants are hand-stamped with the words Pray | Seek Peace | Let Hope Rise | And Darkness Tremble.
The design was inspired by the words of scripture from John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
May this encouraging necklace serve as a powerful reminder that although there may be times that you are facing tumultuous darkness in your life, you do not belong to the darkness. You are a beloved child of the creator of the universe. He invites us to dwell in His unending goodness and eternal light.
- Chain: 20" sterling silver box chain with lobster clasp (24" length sterling silver chains are also available. Click or tap here to add a longer length chain to your order.)
- Pendant: Largest disc is 1 1/4" in diameter. Four sterling silver hand-stamped curved stacked charms are accompanied by a Swarovski 6mm pearl.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Hopatcong, NJ
- Designer/Artisan: Jenn Colgan
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia
- Your necklace will be beautifully carded, packaged in a white organza bag, and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.