This inspirational Christian devotional journal is embossed with the words of scripture from Joshua 1:5-7&9 inscribed on the front cover. "I will not fail you or abandon you. Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
- Durable soft faux Italian LuxLeather flexcover for a luxurious look and feel.
- Journal measures: 6.25" (W) x 8.75" (H)
- 400 lined pages each featuring a unique scripture verse.
- Lay flat binding for a comfortably smooth writing surface.
- Full zipper closure to protect your pages and keep loose notes held securely within.
- Satin ribbon page-marker so you can easily continue writing right where you left off.
- Bless a friend or family member with an inspirational journal as a meaningful gift for any occasion. A presentation page featured on the inside cover allows for easy gift giving.
Each of our Christian gratitude, prayer, and devotional journals are designed to help you to focus on Christ's goodness, mercy, and grace as you reflect upon your day. These inspirational journals serve as the perfect spot to collect your thoughts and write down your praises, thanksgiving, questions, and dreams. Use devotional journals to help memorize favorite scriptures, jot down sermon notes, record His blessings, and write out your prayers.
* Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Please note that journals may ship via USPS Media Mail if First Class Shipping is selected at checkout. The USPS delivery time-frame estimate for packages shipped via Media Mail is 2-10 days. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of prayer and gratitude journals.
Click or tap here to view our Joshua 1:9 jewelry & gift collection.