This meaningful labradorite stone pendant necklace has been handcrafted in Wichita Falls, Texas. The design, based on the words of scripture from 1 Samuel 17, serves as a sweet reminder to steady your faith in Him who is our rock and salvation. May your faith be bigger than your fear for the victory has already been won.
- Exterior product card inscription: Be of good courage.
- Interior product card inscription: We will face many giants in our lives, but not one will be bigger than our God. Fear likes to creep in and tell us that we are weak, alone, and will never prevail- but fear is a liar. Can you imagine what it must have been like to be David, stone in hand, facing a giant like Goliath? Yet, he never wavered because he had full faith that God was going to fight for him. It didn’t matter that he was just a shepherd boy going to battle against a fully armored, experienced warrior. He believed that his God was with him and would defeat this giant. So when you find yourself up against giants of your own, remember David and his faith that was as solid as his stone. You have victory in God’s power working through you.
- Pendant measures: 9mm x 17mm - Please note that this necklace features natural labradorite gemstones. Variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected.
- Chain: 18" gold plated brass
- Made in the USA - Wichita Falls, Texas
- From the artist: We believe that something as simple as a delicate necklace can make a massive impact. Our hope is that when you hold this piece in your hands, you’re reminded of the truth that it represents. As you put it around your neck, you’re equipped with an intentional tool to have the deep, vulnerable conversations because those are really the ones that matter most. Our prayer is that these pieces can bring hope to the lost, revival to the weary, and courage for the believer.
- Packaged with care and gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- Tips for cleaning: use a drop of mild dish soap combined with warm water to gently clean the agate pendant.
Click or tap here to view our collection of gemstone and pearl cross pendant necklaces.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of sterling silver Christian necklaces for women.