This elegant .925 solid sterling silver necklace, designed and handcrafted by Kathy Bransfield, is hand-stamped with an encouraging, heartfelt message of enduring love and loyal support.
- Inscription reads: "If it hurts too much to look back, but you ‘re too scared to look ahead, just look beside you and I’ll be there."
- Pendant measures: 1 1/4" x 5/8"
- Materials: brushed satin finish .925 solid sterling silver and 22k gold plated brass
- Chain: 18" solid sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp. This pendant also pairs beautifully with our 14k gold chains. Click or tap here to add a 14k solid gold necklace chain to your order.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Culver City, California
- Designer/Artisan: Kathy Bransfield
- Ships same/next day from Williamsburg, Virginia. Free US shipping on orders over $100. DETAILS
- The "I'll Be There" necklace is beautifully carded and packaged in a white organza bag. The necklace is accompanied by an artist story card and will arrive gift boxed for presentation. Additional gift wrap options are available.
- Shop with confidence with free secure U.S. shipping & quality satisfaction guaranteed.
Click or tap here to view our entire collection of ladies' sterling silver Christian necklaces.